Lt. Commander
It was fixed on tribble f2p on 11/4

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=239637

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111030a.3[*]Resolved an issue on the Bellerophon where any other stanchion would be upside down and wonky.

But as of today 11/17: this fix has NEVER MADE IT TO HOLODECK yet !
You know, where people actually had to buy the ship to play with IT? with REAL MONEY ? !

First you release it all buggy .....
Then WHY would you fix it on tribble, but NOT holodeck ? !

You know, I want to continue to support the game with my C store purchases, BUT, can't in good conscience with blaring quality and follow-up issues like these !
The minute you get my money, you don't care anymore.......! de-sha-vu !

I know, I know you're busy, BUT YOU HAVE THE FIX ALREADY, PLEASE just port it over on the next patch !

Thank you -
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2011, 09:23 AM
No way that ship actually made it onto Live looking like that. Seriously

Cryptic, you know you need to fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
No way that ship actually made it onto Live looking like that. Seriously

Cryptic, you know you need to fix this.
I have the ship and it never looked like that and I have not seen any of them look like that.
This bug must be effecting a small number of people. Did you pick the ship skin again in the ship
editor? sometime when they do a fix you might have to choose the ship skin again in the ship editor for it to go through. I know that has happened with the GX a lot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Enterprise_J
I have the ship and it never looked like that and I have not seen any of them look like that.
This bug must be effecting a small number of people. Did you pick the ship skin again in the ship
editor? sometime when they do a fix you might have to choose the ship skin again in the ship editor for it to go through. I know that has happened with the GX a lot.
I think there might be a misunderstanding.

The Bellerophon model by itself, is just fine, it's when you start mixing parts to customize the ship, that things get "wonky".
Try it yourself the next time you are at spacedock.

A lot of the new ships have an issue when you "customize" them (mix and match other ship parts), the Venture per example would get two kinds of windows if you mix and match saucers with say the Galaxy
and so forth. This happens as well with the Belerophon, but the pylons, or "stanchions" look like they do in the picture on my signature as well !

I like having the option to customize my ship using the parts I purchase from C store ships. Isn't customization big in this game after all? I mean I get charged energy credits and all to come up with THAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111030a.3[*] Resolved an issue on the Bellerophon where any other stanchion would be upside down and wonky.

Again, the issue was brought to Cryptic's attention, to their credit, they actually came up with a fix for the issue on Tribble F2P, on the 11/4 tribble patch, but never ported the fix over to holodeck as well. ????? !

Again I ask why fix something with a C store item, only to put the fix on tribble ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulDjinn
I think there might be a misunderstanding.

The Bellerophon model by itself, is just fine, it's when you start mixing parts to customize the ship, that things get "wonky".
Try it yourself the next time you are at spacedock.

A lot of the new ships have an issue when you "customize" them (mix and match other ship parts), the Venture per example would get two kinds of windows if you mix and match saucers with say the Galaxy
and so forth. This happens as well with the Belerophon, but the pylons, or "stanchions" look like they do in the picture on my signature.

I like having the option to customize my ship using the parts I purchase from C store ships. Isn't customization big in this game after all?

Again, the issue was brought to Cryptic's attention, to their credit, they actually came up with a fix for the issue on Tribble F2P, on the 11/4 tribble patch, but never ported the fix over to holodeck as well. ????? !

Again I ask why fix something with a C store item, only to put the fix on tribble ?
ok thank you i thought it was the skin its self
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-19-2011, 07:30 AM
I kinda like it. Kinda wish it would stay...but I know deep down that it must be fixed......