Lt. Commander
So, I had to enter information for a recurring monthly fee. Does this mean that money is automatically taken out of my account each month? Is there an option to simply have my billing info on my account and click a button when I wanted to renew?

Anyways, I subscribed because I needed to take a break. However, I was forced to complete some "exit survey" before I left. Fair enough, you want to know why people are leaving, but do you seriously have to make it required? And why isn't "Just taking a break" an option?

Anyways, I enjoy the game. I may come back in the near future. I just can't really play right now, especially with the holidays coming up. See you later.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Remove the payment method info (you CC) and you won't be charged.

Don't forget "near Future" can mean once the game goes F2P.

Enjoy the Holidays.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2011, 04:53 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

but I shouldn't be the one saying it.

Though I am sorry to see you go.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Hope we'll see you online again when you have more free time. Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-22-2011, 11:09 AM
As long as you are subscribed to STO, we'll deduct the subscription fee from your account automatically on your billing due date. If you no longer wish to subscribe, you can cancel your account at any time. If you choose to leave your billing info intact, you will not be charged unless you decide to renew your subscription.

Also, as people have mentioned, we're going free-to-play in January. I hope you'll come back then.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread