Lt. Commander
With the news that D'Vak and his Omega Force will be moving to DS9 to setup shop it has some of us wondering will we have access to an Omega Force store at Battle Group Omega as well?

Here is a suggestion I put on another post:

Move the U.S.S Victory to a more central location between the Federation and Klingon Fleets at Battle Group Omega. We can then beam over to the U.S.S. Victory. Captain Four of Ten ( Click ) could be the Omega Forces Second in Command and currently in charge of Battle Group Omega. Once we beam over to the U.S.S. Victory we leave the transporter room and have access to certain areas of the ship. An Omega Quartermaster could run the Store and we could have a small crafting area ran by the infamous Lt. Ort ( Click ) who needed a better job anyway, and to keep the Klingons happy allow access to the mess so they can get their drink on. The DS9 location would supplement this location.

I think that would work well, and it would establish a second in command for D'Vak, and give Lt. Ort a cool job with Omega Force!
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-21-2011, 11:22 AM
battle group omega needs a starbase there to be a launch pad for their operations. d'vak and his posse should go there.

then they can add instances to it where the borg are trying to assimilate it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-21-2011, 11:29 AM
I Agree with captain Revo. Battle Groupe Omega need an Starbase. But not a Starbase how SB39, or K7 and so on. It must be an new base, with a new design This would be create

I like this starbase for the BGO.

http://evilgenius180.files.wordpress...basebusy01.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 4 Space Station Regula One
11-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
battle group omega needs a starbase there to be a launch pad for their operations. d'vak and his posse should go there.

I agree and I also posted a suggest something along those lines on another thread.

We beam over to Space Station Regula One. Remember the space station that was used in Star Trek II: WOK? Well the planetoid that Battle Group Omega is hiding near could be the remains of Regula I ( Click ), after all they used Protomatter to make the genesis garden in that cave it could have become unstable and caused it to go boom. The Mutara Nebula is nearby so why not?
Also the station could have been abandoned and the Omega Force has got "most" of its systems back up and running. It can be tilted and banged up and not only have the D'Vak store there they could also put a second area to craft. The DS9 location would supplement this location.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo

That sounds good.

"Make it so!"
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-21-2011, 06:52 PM
as KDF I'm actually rather pleased with the good admiral moving to DS9 It gives KDF access to another social zone beside ugly old Drozana station. Cross faction RP is a good thing. ohhh.. jsut as a FYI.. Role Play counts as User Generated Content. Its not for everyone... but it still is what it is..
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-21-2011, 08:05 PM
BG Omega could use a ground zone, but I don't think it needs a full fledged starbase. A Unity bridge is pretty much a full fledged command center as it is, attach a conference room for the important members of both factions, and a turbolift to the cargo bay for requisitions and you've turned the USS Victory into a good field base with easily as much floor space as Drozana.

I'm not against giving Klingons access to DS9, but I also think that's too remote to be connected to Battlegroup Omega, especially with the revamped STFs putting more emphasis on the Borg front but also taking away reason to travel to Gamma Orionis.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-22-2011, 12:05 AM
Theres a whole lot of undeveloped real estate out in Gamma Orionias.

And theres that old Mutara Nebula there just begging for some missions in it.

Ghost of Khan?