Lt. Commander
# 1 Been running in the Q's
11-22-2011, 08:10 PM
So I was playing some PvP today and I dont do that much. Now I understand that pre-mades have a large advantage over PUG's but seriously a tier 3 pre-made?? Ok seriously? 15-0 in favor of them. I dont like the face that I can level up and have a tier 5 ship and get rolled by a tier 3 pre-made.

Ok cryptic, how can you justify the fact that a tier 3 pre-made can roll all over a tier 5 full team. I am awaiting response to this matter.

Not happy about this i played this game for a long time leveling my packled to max level this makes me sad.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Ha, ha, ha, guys u did it again. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-22-2011, 11:17 PM
it is quite possible it was a team of tier 3.5 that extra .5 is helluva an advantage.
:p
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-23-2011, 02:26 AM
A premade team is so organized to fight with weaker ships and win the same. The Armed Forces call it 3CI, command, coordination, communication and information.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-23-2011, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgoodwrench View Post
So I was playing some PvP today and I dont do that much. Now I understand that pre-mades have a large advantage over PUG's but seriously a tier 3 pre-made?? Ok seriously? 15-0 in favor of them. I dont like the face that I can level up and have a tier 5 ship and get rolled by a tier 3 pre-made.

Ok cryptic, how can you justify the fact that a tier 3 pre-made can roll all over a tier 5 full team. I am awaiting response to this matter.

Not happy about this i played this game for a long time leveling my packled to max level this makes me sad.

You know, having the best equipment is only step one on the way to pvp success.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-23-2011, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgoodwrench View Post

dude, even if you are the most awesome pvper, you need backup from your team. if you have 4 captain kirks in your team then you gonna lose, except the enemy team is even worse. that's pugging. you shouldn't blame the premade or cryptic, you should blame your team mates (and maybe think about your own performance in this game).

i don't see any reason why a well coordinated team shouldn't win against a bad(!) pug, even if they are in t3 ships.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-23-2011, 04:52 AM
T-E-A-M W-O-R-K

Its been winning since,...... well pretty much the dawn of time.

Premades are deadly and take skill to kill, which does not happen very much when PuGing.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-23-2011, 07:09 AM
I've already reported this to Cryptic. There is no way Tier 3 ships team can win from Tier 5.

I'm sure there is some kind of cheat going on and no worries it will be over soon.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
I've already reported this to Cryptic. There is no way Tier 3 ships team can win from Tier 5.

I'm sure there is some kind of cheat going on and no worries it will be over soon.
without the full panda gameplan those teir3's fall fairly quick. i seen that last night in a lil pugmade smeagol got together. throw just 1 puggie in there and its right back to a regular match. the players are good, even if the pieces they move around the gameboard are a little weaker than their opponents, teamwork will win.

in chess terms, its kinda like a queen and 4 pawns rolling 3 knights and 2 bishops. well, that is if the knights and bishops arent coordinating a plan or even targeting the same pawn.

and also the knights keep flying in little "L's" out of formation and the bishops that should be squaring the targets off and protecting their knights are flying in a diagonal line right out of support range.

/nerd rant off.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-23-2011, 07:51 AM
I don't know whether the T3 Panda domination (you elitist griefers :p) is a testament to the Panda's skill or whether it shows just how bad the average player is :p