Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Crafting
11-22-2011, 09:17 PM
After checking out the borg crafting at Defra, I'm a bit disappointed. They only have two things that are new and it's not much of an imporvement from the remodulator that you can get from the replicator. Is this it or as you do more Borg invasion missions more will unlock?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-23-2011, 04:42 AM
nope thats it...a slighlty faster remodulator and some consumable auto remodulators. The rest is just normal gear really

very useful if you run STF's.
I can see the ground invasion just being a way to grind those items for ground STF's

After finally finishing the hard probe mission I was quite.....dissapointed. I was like "er well i can craft a couple of items now i suppose"
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Yeah, the only thing that's worth it are the remodulators. The Factale being 1 second faster does make a difference in the STFs, and the other one is great for Borg STF fights.

The rest, is garbage. Not sure why they even put greens in there since they drop all too frequently in normal PvE. Rather them being special recipes that has different abilities than the STF weaponry.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-23-2011, 06:31 PM
They need to put [borg] mods on all of the uncommon weapons you can "craft". Otherwise there's no reason to make any of them, since you can buy better stuff on the exchange, and almost as good from common vendors.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-24-2011, 01:22 AM
Why not earn a Borg Device from the Ground missions and craft equip it to any Common, Uncommon, or Rare weapon and it gets upgraded 1 rare type?
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-24-2011, 01:26 AM
It'd be nice if they added new Borg kits like the Cure drop one for Science that mixed up the power sets from the current kits. It'd actual give a reason to "grind".