Lt. Commander
# 1 costume Question
12-01-2011, 08:29 AM
As a brief question, does any body know when they will be unlocking the costume slots, I.E. no more off duty slot? as well as when they will fix the infected Skin to go beyond the neck? There are multiple pages i've seen and commented on that have asked for these changes, but none yet that have any answer to them, so any help would be much appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2011, 07:59 AM
i ask solely because i'm a huge fan of character creation and customization (something MOST games could benefit from and SWTOR is doing very poorly lol) and these are two things that have been going on for a while with very little mention other than "we're going to work on it".
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2011, 12:00 PM
They already have.

When you go to the Tailor, at the Uniform screen you will see a drop down box in the top right corner of the UI. Click on that to select between Uniform, Formal or Off Duty options.

There seems to be a bug when you join a Fleet, however, that will cause this drop down to be overwritten by the appearance of the Fleet uniform option. I have reported this bug but have not had a response yet.

No word on the Borg Infected look on anything but the Borg Boff Suit. Still waiting.

Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Oh nice, that's great to hear about the Drop down, so thank you, i've been to the tailor but haven't seen it yet. As for the infected skin, i've heard the same thing about trill spots an such. It almost sounds as if it's any head skin stops right at the neck, which seemed okay for when the uniforms were more... well uniform. Now that there are so many variations and a lot of those have the open skin, you think they'd get around to adding in the extra art.