Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainGeko
BTW, if you bought the T5 excelsior, you should be able to continue to claim the both the T5 and T3 variant. Only going forward will they be sold separately (BTW, the T5 Excelsior is getting reverted on Tribble to the way it is on holodeck now. You may have to discard your tribble T5 Excelsior and reclaim it to fix it. The T3 Excelsior is just plain getting better. This change to the T5 Excelsior is not in yet, but it's on its way). In fact, any item that changed from an account unlock to a character unlock, or any purchase that gave you something in the past that it no longer gives you (like the T5/T3 Excelsior and Nebula bundles) will be honored, and was always planned to be honored, and nothing less was ever implied.
Source Post

I've purchased the Nebula and Excelsior (Advanced Heavy Cruiser) Retrofits from the CStore. So, per this post, I logged in today expecting to see the T3 versions unlocked in the CStore as promised. They are not. Instead they are sitting there saying I haven't purchased them. I also checked Legacy unlocks as well, and they're not available there either. Talk about broken trust...

Is this an oversight (I hope) or intended ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 11:06 AM
A couple of the T5 ships are mentioned in the release notes as unclaimable at the moment. Beside that you are right, the T3 versions also show as purchasable and not only them also Tribbles and non-combat pets show up with C-Store prizes for me. What a wonderful and unexpected mess.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Yes, I have the same problem. I think it is a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Remember, everyone is now beta testing the F2P build. There are bound to be some bugs. Give it a week or two and they should be sorted.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-01-2011, 12:26 PM
C-Store Account Wide perchases = bugged
Qo'nos Shipyard (model invisible) = bugged (SINCE BETA!)
Doff System = bugged
Captain Rename tokens dont rename your character in his profile = bugged
Old Auction house mail bug = Bugged since Aucton house update get 30 mails sent to you when you delete them they get resent
Power Tray bugs when you miss draging a power to it = bugged

I really don't think i will ever pay to play this crap again, soon as SWTOR comes out im off. I really love star trek but this is just buggy pay to win crap !

This was clearly RUSHED out to have something to compete with SWTOR and it really dose SHOW !
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXtreme View Post
C-Store Account Wide perchases = bugged
Qo'nos Shipyard (model invisible) = bugged (SINCE BETA!)
Doff System = bugged
Captain Rename tokens dont rename your character in his profile = bugged
Old Auction house mail bug = Bugged since Aucton house update get 30 mails sent to you when you delete them they get resent
Power Tray bugs when you miss draging a power to it = bugged

I really don't think i will ever pay to play this crap again, soon as SWTOR comes out im off. I really love star trek but this is just buggy pay to win crap !

This was clearly RUSHED out to have something to compete with SWTOR and it really dose SHOW !
can I have your stuff
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
Remember, everyone is now beta testing the F2P build. There are bound to be some bugs. Give it a week or two and they should be sorted.
Yea, I'm hoping it's just a bug/oversight...
If it's not, that's when we have a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by decker999 View Post
A couple of the T5 ships are mentioned in the release notes as unclaimable at the moment. Beside that you are right, the T3 versions also show as purchasable and not only them also Tribbles and non-combat pets show up with C-Store prizes for me. What a wonderful and unexpected mess.
Did you check your Legacy CStore tab ? it's down near the bottom. That's where all my account wide Tribbles, pets, etc are.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-01-2011, 01:19 PM
my excelsior doesnt have a console