Lt. Commander
# 1 Featured Episodes No More?
12-02-2011, 06:09 AM
So with another major update to the game still no featured episodes.. anyone heard if this is still on the table?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
So with another major update to the game still no featured episodes.. anyone heard if this is still on the table?
No, no more. it's all gone. Forever.

And by that, I mean, it's scheduled for after the release of F2P (Jan 17th), most likely to hit in February, IIRC. There have been maaaaaaany posts about it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
No, no more. it's all gone. Forever.

And by that, I mean, it's scheduled for after the release of F2P (Jan 17th), most likely to hit in February, IIRC. There have been maaaaaaany posts about it.
My bad I havn't been on in a while.. I guess I should have checked the forums
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-02-2011, 06:22 AM
Quote:
My bad I havn't been on in a while.. I guess I should have checked the forums
Someone (cough cough) did all the work for you
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Next FE is set around DS9 and the Dominion, and is due out in February, after F2P goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
I don't think cryptic thinks it is worth doing them often. Once a year should make their customers happy
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-02-2011, 07:48 AM
They've said February. They've said a lot of other things in the past as well that have turned out to be untrue, spin, or delayed by what one could describe as either bad planning or incompetence.

We're at the point where this promise that the check is in the mail has to viewed with suspicion and at least some resentment.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Feature Episode series are, in my opinion, the single most vital element of Star Trek Online. We've waited far too long for the fourth series, and I sincerely hope that a great many will follow.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixonium View Post
Feature Episode series are, in my opinion, the single most vital element of Star Trek Online. We've waited far too long for the fourth series, and I sincerely hope that a great many will follow.
They are what kept me playing back at the beginning of 2011 when I started to get bored with the game. And the lack of them kept me from playing most of the summer! I agree, it's been WAY TOO LONG! I remember reading somewhere way back that they would be much more frequent...then again I also remember reading somewhere about a new Enterprise and new content back before all this F2P nonsense. Oh, to long for the glory days of STO this time last year.