Lt. Commander
# 1 Yeah, DOFF you too buddy
12-02-2011, 01:31 PM
So, what are we seeing folks? I could only play for a couple hours yesterday, and in my 2 arenas I had great fun save for being permascrambled, and not getting to say gg at the end of the match...

Are the DOFFS doing anything? I got more than a few with fantastic bonus', but have yet to see anything different really. So, is this the new icing on the cake? Nothing at all? Or possibly a "gotta have em all" thing pvp?

I don't tribble at all due to, well, life..... So guys who got their fill on tribble.... And the ones just digging in...what do you think?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I got DOffers wrist........

All joking aside the DOffs seem to have some advantage though its all random when they work.
I was enjoying the shield heal associated with the use of BFI, saved my bacon more than once.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 07:17 PM
there is no doff that boosts SS that i know of, however gravity wells can now it seams spawn up to 1-4 extra wells.... talk about awesome.

oh and tractor beams that drain shields and tachyon beams that stop you from moving... yay.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Zynga bought Cryptic? Nice flash game Cryptic. Totally useless, maybe spend your time elsewhere doing things that matter, like fixing this mess of a game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-03-2011, 01:29 AM
During a PvP match tonight, I was retreating with my defiant cuz I was subnuked, then my EPtS powers magically reduced to only 3 sec cool downs. It saved my behind because I was being chased. So, there's an example of a doff being useful.