Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.18

General:
  • Updated Astrometric Duty Officer active roster bonus and the Tier 3 Excelsior Transwarp Coil passive bonus to properly reduce the cooldown for Transwarp abilities.
  • Updated the diplomacy bonus accolades to explain the "emeritus" status, that is, bonus rewards for people who completed the diplomacy tiers before Season 5 launched.
  • Characters who existed before the update to Season 5 will now receive the new Duty Officers they would have obtained by leveling up.
  • The Defiant Retrofit, Galaxy Retrofit, Intrepid Retrofit, Nebula Refit, and Bírel Retrofit can now be reclaimed if you discharge them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]The Defiant Retrofit, Galaxy Retrofit, Intrepid Retrofit, Nebula Refit, and Bírel Retrofit can now be reclaimed if you discharge them.
Does this apply to all of them or only ones bought in the C-Store? Or, if purchased with a token can we also delete and reclaim now?

Also, any word on getting the 600 day veteran reward VA ship token actually added to the game?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Does this apply to all of them or only ones bought in the C-Store? Or, if purchased with a token can we also delete and reclaim now?
No, that has never worked. Why would you think it would?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Also, any word on getting the 600 day veteran reward VA ship token actually added to the game?
Any news on this?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2011, 03:50 AM
Quote:

Well if you already got one from holodeck before Dec. 1, you are not getting a 2nd one on those characters.

Not sure how this works on Tribble if you rolled a new character from scratch and got to VA or if you are on holo and made VA after Dec. 1. Which case are you talking about?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post
Well if you already got one from holodeck before Dec. 1, you are not getting a 2nd one on those characters.

Not sure how this works on Tribble if you rolled a new character from scratch and got to VA or if you are on holo and made VA after Dec. 1. Which case are you talking about?
I've got many characters with these ships and I think only the Nebula was purchased through the C-Store. The others were gotten with the ship token received on that character. The patch notes make it sound like I could also dismiss one of those gotten via token and later go back and reclaim it, since they don't specify c-store purchased only. In the event that this is not the case, someone will be mislead and dismiss a ship they shouldn't expecting to be able to get it back.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post

I have two characters that have hit VA in the past day. I've been a subscriber for 694 days. Neither has received a VA ship token. Thus, the 600-day VA ship token has not yet been implemented. I'm just looking for some kind of an idea of when (or even if) this will be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdog137 View Post
I have two characters that have hit VA in the past day. I've been a subscriber for 694 days. Neither has received a VA ship token. Thus, the 600-day VA ship token has not yet been implemented. I'm just looking for some kind of an idea of when (or even if) this will be fixed.
First, it's actually 500 days that ought to give the token, since it's a replacement for an item we removed from that. I'm working on getting the descriptions updated on our website.

Second, we've added that issue to our database; thanks for reporting it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Quote:
First, it's actually 500 days that ought to give the token, since it's a replacement for an item we removed from that. I'm working on getting the descriptions updated on our website.

... So this is a reversal of what D'Angelo said? that the VA token would be given at 600 days? 500 days is... well, obviously there'll still be grumbling about it, but that's at least 100 days better. =) Thanks, Zero!

I just hope this doesn't get re-reversed.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:

But hasn't D'Angelo said here it was at 600 days? But if this was back at 500 days, than, better yet.