Lt. Commander
# 1 M.A.C.O outfit
12-11-2011, 08:04 AM
does anyone know how you get to look like the M.A.C.O officers as ive seen a couple of people walking around with thier armor but when i bought the M.A.C.O MK X armor it dosent look like their armor. any help would be appreciated
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2011, 08:06 AM
you need all the XI or XII parts.... grinding the X stuff just isnt good enough :O
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-11-2011, 08:10 AM
you need MK XI to get a partial unlock that sukcs and is not worth the efford, and Mk XII for the full set.

However its next to impossivle to get a fullMK XII set since its only available though tech drops ( wivh you need 3 from, from elite ground stfs with a drop rate of ca 1%, so better forget about the visuals.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-11-2011, 08:15 AM
ah damn well thanks for letting me know
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triswiggin View Post
ah damn well thanks for letting me know
That said, if you like the look of outfits of people walking around, chances are it's from the MKXI set, so if you like it, no reason not to grind it out (I personally like the look, dont mind the lack of a helmet, personally dont like the helmet)
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
That said, if you like the look of outfits of people walking around, chances are it's from the MKXI set, so if you like it, no reason not to grind it out (I personally like the look, dont mind the lack of a helmet, personally dont like the helmet)
Lack of the helmet, gauntlets, gloves and shoulderpads........

To be honest the mk 11 MAKO looks extremely stupid. The chest armor without the shoulderpads is just ridiculous. Whoever genius did come up with that idea.......