Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Enterprise F? cool!
12-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Hey i've known about the New Enterprise for a while and i got a few beautiful pics of it from the website here one of which is my PC's current wallpaper. But i want to know: Does the Enterprise F exist ingame somewhere? If so how can i find it? Are there missions involved that leads me to finding the Enterprise F like how i met the U.S.S. Azura and Azura II?

Right now i'm currently a Commander 5 and due to my busy schedule i simply don't have the time to be a part of any fleet so i'm playing STO solo and i'm enjoying STO the same way i have always enjoyed Star Trek which is one new awesome espisode every other day. I do think it is awesome that STar Trek has evolved into an MMO. I no longer get to "watch" Star Trek...now i get to "Experience" Star Trek! WOOT
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Currently it doesn't exist in game. We got a sneak peak of it on the test server - for a while the ISS Stadi in the mirror event was an Odyssey-class, but it was changed to a Galaxy-X before the event went live.

They've talked about getting our first real look at it in the next feature episode - that doesn't necessarily mean playable, but at least visible. Also doesn't necessarily mean the Enterprise-F herself, just the class.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-19-2011, 06:52 PM
I don't mind the Odyssey-class itself, but I have a hard time with the idea of lauching an Ent-F while the Ent-E is still out there. Don't bring up the Ent-C. The Federation knew for a fact that it was confirmed destroyed. The Klingons (whom no longer tolerated the Romulans) independently verifiying what the Romulans claimed was proof positive for the Federation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-21-2011, 07:24 AM
If Starfleet is about to launch the Enterprise-F, then that means the Enterprise-E has been either destroyed or decommissioned. No news yet on what happened to her. Personally I hope just moth-balled and Data is still the captain.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-21-2011, 10:14 AM
WE as players know the Odyssey class will be the Enterprise F, but only from out-of-character sources. That doesn't mean that Starfleet's made the decision to replace the E yet. Our first look at the class might not even be as the Enterprise, but as the USS Odyssey.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-29-2011, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
WE as players know the Odyssey class will be the Enterprise F, but only from out-of-character sources. That doesn't mean that Starfleet's made the decision to replace the E yet. Our first look at the class might not even be as the Enterprise, but as the USS Odyssey.
That would be a good Idea and would give the devs more time to bring the aktual Enterprise - F into the game.
I would be glad to see a ship named Enterprise in the game sometimes! Besides the encounter with the TOS Enterprise in that one Mission we never had contact with the famous flagship.
I mean this is Star Trek, isn't it? And there is no Enterprise for the Players to play alongside???
Wouldn't it be greate if we could support our Flagship in a Mission / Battle or if they would come to help us out, just like the original 1701 in that one Mission.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
If Starfleet is about to launch the Enterprise-F, then that means the Enterprise-E has been either destroyed or decommissioned. No news yet on what happened to her. Personally I hope just moth-balled and Data is still the captain.
Can we give a ship named Enterprise a happy end for once? (OK, twice since Ent-A was decommissioned unless you count how it was destroyed in Ashes Of Eden, and we don't know what happened to NX-01 and Ent-B)

And poor Data. Killed off in Nemesis, then he meets an untimely demise yet again........
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
If Starfleet is about to launch the Enterprise-F, then that means the Enterprise-E has been either destroyed or decommissioned. No news yet on what happened to her. Personally I hope just moth-balled and Data is still the captain.
I agree. Better to have the ship decommissioned/mothballed and Data still in the fight. HE could be the captain of the new ship similar to the events in the Novel "Imzadi".

As for Data's "Phoenix ressurection", I refute the idea tha he is using B-4's body/shell, and subsitute a different explination:

The Daystrom Insitute managed to create their own andriods and gynoids based off several artifical designs aquired by the Federation over the years. One of these made it his/her mission to track down Data's componets which were scattered accross the galaxy by the destruction of the Reman Flagship Scimitar(or carried off by the Pakleds as the came might be).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-21-2011, 06:08 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Currently it doesn't exist in game. We got a sneak peak of it on the test server - for a while the ISS Stadi in the mirror event was an Odyssey-class, but it was changed to a Galaxy-X before the event went live.

They've talked about getting our first real look at it in the next feature episode - that doesn't necessarily mean playable, but at least visible. Also doesn't necessarily mean the Enterprise-F herself, just the class.
They said specifically that the Enterprise F would be involved in the next FE, but it would'nt surprise me if that changes.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 AM.