Lt. Commander
I wasn't sure if this quite fit into the "Costume Request" thread, so I'm putting it here.

We can customize the Liberated Borg Engineering Officer to our hearts' content. Why can't we have at least some limited customization options for the other special Bridge Officers? Here's what I would like to see:
  • Photonic Science Officer
    At a minimum, I want to be able to customize his uniform to match the rest of my crew. He should still retain the visuals which make him unique (glowing panels over the uniform, visible "kit", holoemitter [if he doesn't already have one]). Theoretically, there's no reason why I couldn't "reprogram" his appearance completely.
  • Reman Science Officer
    Limited facial customization. Keep him Reman, but if I can tweak the facial proportions, he won't look like every other Reman BOFF. Some Reman uniform options would be nice, like removing his cape (which animates weirdly).
  • Breen Tactical Officer
    Abililty to change visor color. Choice of a few helmet or cryosuit styles would be nice.
  • Borg Science Officer
    Lmited facial customization. Choice of Borg head attachments. If you want to get really fancy, a choice of body suits or hand attachments would be nice.
I don't think I'm asking for anything beyond what the various NPCs in the game already have. I just want it accessible (within reason) from the Tailor for these special officers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-22-2011, 08:26 AM
I endorse this post.

-TAL
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-22-2011, 11:02 AM
I'd also like to be able to put combadges and fleet patches on the Borg, Breen, and Reman
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2011, 02:05 PM
I support this and at the same time I want to see the following:

Borg Eng, gets the option to pick the Borg Sci body.

Borg Sci, gets all the Borg Eng options.

Males get the 7 of 9 Borg Attachments and a masculine version of the suit (maybe the one Lore used (I know he wasn't Borg per se))

EMH, I want him to look like the Doctor from Voyager, just a holoemitter, and the rest totally customizable. All the current props should be different options we can add if we want not impossible to remove.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Agree with this one too.

i realise art assets are limited, and tbh might be better deployed on new content in the most part. That said we aredescribing a very small number of models here. Even some much reduced options, like com badges and even re-colouring, would be a start.

Why it bothers me, as a p/t roleplayer, is as long as they are dressed as they are, they don't really feel like bridge officers in Star Fleet, instead more like friends, associates and allies.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-23-2011, 12:52 AM
All of the above is stuff I can get behind. Customization is normally your big selling point, Cryptic, and for RPers like me it really does matter! Please consider giving us more options on these bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-23-2011, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher_Chase
I'd also like to be able to put combadges and fleet patches on the Borg, Breen, and Reman
Yes. An the HoloBOFF.. While he has a Combadge, it's not my *crew's* combadge. I want to be able to change his to match up with the crew. That should be a *minimum* if we can't get the ability to change his uniform, which I don't see why we can't.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-23-2011, 04:05 AM
he's holographic... he could be 50 feet tall and purple if he wanted... so switching a uniform shouldn't even be a slight issue.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-23-2011, 07:18 AM
this was requested by several players a thousand times the past 12 months ...

cryptic never listens to customers .... they didnīt the past 12 month and they wonīt ever in future...

all cryptic is able to listen to is your money ....