Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 We need rechargeable batteries
12-26-2011, 09:34 PM
We need rechargeable batteries... didn't lithium ion technology get perfected in the future? Hate stock piling these batts. Cryptic, make it so!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-27-2011, 12:23 AM
There's a rechargeable Shield battery in the game, Klingon mission. Should be some on the exchange.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3 Recharble battery
12-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen666 View Post
There's a rechargeable Shield battery in the game, Klingon mission. Should be some on the exchange.
you can not get that anymore but if you got one they been gandfathered so they are still in the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-31-2011, 01:15 PM
You can swipe a rechargeable shield battery on a mission that requires you to use a shuttle (provided by the mission) ... Can't remember the mission, but you essentially just swipe it while in transit by opening up the shuttles property page like you would your own ship. =)

I assume you can get other ones somewhere in-game...but maybe not...I kinda liked the fact that they didn't tell you and you had to just sort of find out on your own... stumble upon it...

(I think it was in the Klingon sector...Fed mission...)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-31-2011, 01:44 PM
I use Aux batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by someGit View Post
You can swipe a rechargeable shield battery on a mission that requires you to use a shuttle (provided by the mission) ... Can't remember the mission, but you essentially just swipe it while in transit by opening up the shuttles property page like you would your own ship. =)

I assume you can get other ones somewhere in-game...but maybe not...I kinda liked the fact that they didn't tell you and you had to just sort of find out on your own... stumble upon it...

(I think it was in the Klingon sector...Fed mission...)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-19-2012, 09:13 AM
Too Bad Cryptic continues to take away abilities to get useful items and has gone to Nickel and Diming players for everything. I am a Lifetime member and I will say this free to play experience and the removal of commonsense items like a rechargeable shield battery have left a bad taste in my mouth. I used to try and recruit friends to play, but no more. If this is the future of interactive online I will go back to my console games where at least they don't constantly change the rules to screw the players at every twist and turn.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-19-2012, 12:49 PM
I would love to see more expensive batteries with a lot of charges rather then stacking so many of these one use batteries.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Omega View Post
We need rechargeable batteries... didn't lithium ion technology get perfected in the future? Hate stock piling these batts. Cryptic, make it so!
Hey that's a great ideal.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-27-2011, 11:31 PM
Well , there's the Red Matter Capacitor ... , but I have no idea if that'll make it to the c-store .

http://www.stowiki.org/Red_Matter_Capacitor
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-28-2011, 02:32 AM
I for one get sick of going through 12 or 15 aux batteries per mission on my escort (powering gravwells, TSS3, etc) simply to fight the ship at full capacity. It isn't even the nominal cost, it is the annoyance of constantly having to buy new ones.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 PM.