Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
It would be nice to have the option to queue for ground PvP with our bridge officers. Perhaps make a queue for 1 vs. 1 and another 2 vs. 2 where we are allowed to bring in our ground team. After all,we leveled them up, outfitted them, armed them and promoted them. They are no use to us at the VA/LG level in ground.

It would be a fun alternative to have this option and could lead to exciting confrontations on our ships too. They gave us a whole ship to explore, it would be nice to challenge opposing players on their/our ships.

This is not an original suggestion, as many have voiced this before. It would be a nice addition to the game and keep ground PvP alive and fun.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 521Jim
It would be nice to have the option to queue for ground PvP with our bridge officers. Perhaps make a queue for 1 vs. 1 and another 2 vs. 2 where we are allowed to bring in our ground team. After all,we leveled them up, outfitted them, armed them and promoted them. They are no use to us at the VA/LG level in ground.

It would be a fun alternative to have this option and could lead to exciting confrontations on our ships too. They gave us a whole ship to explore, it would be nice to challenge opposing players on their/our ships.

This is not an original suggestion, as many have voiced this before. It would be a nice addition to the game and keep ground PvP alive and fun.
I would love to see this option, I been wanting this from day one, I feel the same way, you set your Boffs to the way you want and then most of us dont even use them after we hit VA So please make it so!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2011, 02:16 PM
It just seems to me you would load your boffs with holds and heals then have all 4 crew attack my target on the player. A tact boff with suppressing fire, a sci with thermal vent an engy with fuse armor and maybe another engy with weapons malfunction to start the match. Then you are a tact captain unloading an alpha with a ranged weapon. Yeah that sounds like fun!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Well if I did equip my boffs with holds and such, wouldn't it be similar to standard ground pvp with real people? Kits can do all the things that your boff skills can do.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-02-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer220
Well if I did equip my boffs with holds and such, wouldn't it be similar to standard ground pvp with real people? Kits can do all the things that your boff skills can do.
you are missing the point.

We are asking for this:

Have dozens of entities fire phasers and other assortments of murder-tools at each other, perhaps fighting over stuff conquest style.
So it does not become 5 man band vs 5 man band but 5 man band vs 5 man band + 40 boffs dojng the same, supporting their captains.

A huge army battle so to speak.

Why? Because it would be awesome. thats why.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-02-2012, 01:20 PM
OP: "Perhaps make a queue for 1 vs. 1 and another 2 vs. 2 where we are allowed to bring in our ground team."

Of course by pressing Y your ground team would focus on the same target, however, a good organized ground team in pvp should do the same--focusing on one target at a time.

Some variation or options may be good for the ground pvp game, and revive the fun.