Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I just came back from a 5-month absence and tried to play some Space PVP. Since i couldn't play the arenas because of the lack of queueing players, i tried Ker'rat.

But everytime i go there, for the past 4 days, there is always the same KDF players spawn camping the Fed zone and trolling us.

Is this happenning for some time? Or is just me that keep finding them on Ker'rat?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-03-2012, 10:46 AM
It goes back and forth. Sometimes the feds are doing it. I got pretty annoyed by it last night myself - mostly because I had difficulty evading them for a change. That theta radiation is a pain.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookan91
Ker'rat spawn camped all the time
There you go. Fixed it for you, as this happens all the time regardless of faction.
Hopefully the future will see a random spawnpoint implemented.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-03-2012, 10:50 AM
1. Welcome back, and yep.... Queues are slow right now.
2. Deployment Suppression is is a common battle tactic and when properly applied wil suffocate your targets.
3 Try going in teamed up. Ask in zone chat before going in.
4. Level a Klingon and join the fun.
5. After they kill you, before you respawn, let some cooldowns loop back. Respawn with full power to engines and hit evasive maneuvers and tac team. Ect, ect...

And of course, have fun kill bad guys.

Horizon
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
2. Deployment Suppression is is a common battle tactic and when properly applied wil suffocate your targets.
There were two brave Feds last night on whom we laid that tactic after their buddies all bailed out. They were outmatched by us when it was 5x5, as they were clearly disorganized. But the two who remained bravely stuck it out to the end, and for that, I salute them.

Qa'Pla!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the new era of PvP! The Klinguns were already OP, but they have recently gotten new nasty tricks, the so-called toy consoles, making them almost invincible. That's why many fed players don't want to face the PvP queues! So now in Ker'rat it's easier for them to occupy the spawning area of the feds. I suggest you to join with a fed group and never leave them to go alone, then you'll have the chance to fight back and survive. Very hard times for us, my fed comrade...
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Impulse Boost P2W console + AP:O + Deuterium Surplus + EPtE = 100+ km away from spawn point in 2 seconds. Then loop back from the opposite edge of the map and enjoy your chance for vengence.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-03-2012, 11:08 AM
If you often will go to Ker'rat then you meet a dozen Klinguns (and a fanatic Romulan!) very aggressive. They are the strongest players in the Stol world and having currently the most powerful ships there is no hope to win against them! Maybe you might be able to tickle them...
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo80 View Post
It goes back and forth. Sometimes the feds are doing it. I got pretty annoyed by it last night myself - mostly because I had difficulty evading them for a change. That theta radiation is a pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
There you go. Fixed it for you, as this happens all the time regardless of faction.
Hopefully the future will see a random spawnpoint implemented.
I hope that they fix that, but since PVP isn't a priority, it will take some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
1. Welcome back, and yep.... Queues are slow right now.
3 Try going in teamed up. Ask in zone chat before going in.
4. Level a Klingon and join the fun.
5. After they kill you, before you respawn, let some cooldowns loop back. Respawn with full power to engines and hit evasive maneuvers and tac team. Ect, ect...

And of course, have fun kill bad guys.

Horizon
1. Thanks;
2. Good but annoying tactic;
3. I will try that;
4. Already have, but i need to play more with him;
5. Will try that, thanks for the tip.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-03-2012, 11:41 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookan91
I hope that they fix that, but since PVP isn't a priority, it will take some time.
I'm sure they will get to it two seconds before the game dies......