Lt. Commander
I can"t find call to arms so what was the mission before it any help PLEASE and THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leumeister View Post
I can"t find call to arms so what was the mission before it any help PLEASE and THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
"Call to Arms" isn't really a mission. But if you click "J" you can see all the "episodes" that are available to you. And here are links to the summaries that each season brought to the game...

Season 5 | Season 4 | Season 3 | Season 2 | Season 1

Probably they came up with "Call to Arms" to have a dual meaning: (1) The launch of free-to-play, thus the call to all new captains to join us; and (2) The confrontation with the Borg via STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Season 4 (most of which was shifted into Season 5). It was called Crossfire, and was mostly just a ground update and Quo'noS face lift.

The others were (with incomplete lists of what they included):

Season 3 was Genesis (The Foundry) Season 2 was Ancient Enemies (Iconian missions, and the few KDF missions we have, and the level cap increase) Season One was Common Ground (bridges, the K'tanco, offduty outfits and some fleet actions)

EDIT

Wow... I got hardcore ninja'd on that one. It's like the purpose of rswfire is to fight all the time, flip out and kill me (and yeah, I'm pretty sure rswfire is a mammal).

/EDIT
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2012, 05:38 AM
Mayhaps the OP is getting confused with the current forum banner for Season 5 and those displayed previously for Featured Episodes and assuming there's a chain of missions they should be playing through currently available..?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Season 4 (most of which was shifted into Season 5). It was called Crossfire, and was mostly just a ground update and Quo'noS face lift.

The others were (with incomplete lists of what they included):

Season 3 was Genesis (The Foundry) Season 2 was Ancient Enemies (Iconian missions, and the few KDF missions we have, and the level cap increase) Season One was Common Ground (bridges, the K'tanco, offduty outfits and some fleet actions)

EDIT

Wow... I got hardcore ninja'd on that one. It's like the purpose of rswfire is to fight all the time, flip out and kill me (and yeah, I'm pretty sure rswfire is a mammal).

/EDIT
Ha! You're funny. I saw your post just after mine. I thought it was funny we both tried to help the guy at the same time and you basically said the same thing and I just added some links, lol...