Lt. Commander
# 1 New Traswarp Button Feedback
01-06-2012, 09:52 PM
I'll be blunt, I hate it.

Why?
  • It's a small button.
  • It's next to the Departure Button which means there is a high chance of clicking on the wrong button and have this window poping up and becoming a major annoyance. Which is a major factor for those who participate in the "Tour the Galaxy" race (those who race for speed / XP).

Personally, I had no major trouble with the Transwarps in the toolbar. At best it got frustrating you accidentally clicking on the wrong location or it disappearing (before the lock was introduced). Not to mention we have access to 10 seperate Toolbar rows, which I doubt everyone that plays has them all filled out. So there is no real justification. And if you're doing this for those who get lost, people have asked in the past and they will again.

So if you plan on keeping this, then please give us the option to keep our transwarps in the toolbar and disable the Minimap button.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 02:57 AM
I like having more space for actual active powers in the toolbar to assist in battle. I hate having to expand my toolbar to 3 rows just because of those transwarp powers. I like having 2 rows with 8 powers per row for the sake of good visuals in battle and less cluttering toolbars on the buttom.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Please Cryptic gives us back our ability to put our transwarp skills on the tray.

The button next to the mini map is a real pain. For a start itís too small. Then you have to move the mouse again to select the location you want to go and then click transwarp. It was fine on the tray, I never had any problems. It was fast and easy. This is way too complex and time consuming.

Then the final insult is that it asks you if you are sure. Itís only transwarp to a location, itís not like your deleting a character. Who is the game being aimed at, kids or adults? If you must have these stupid ďare you sureĒ questions please give us the ability to turn the dang things off.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
I like having more space for actual active powers in the toolbar to assist in battle. I hate having to expand my toolbar to 3 rows just because of those transwarp powers. I like having 2 rows with 8 powers per row for the sake of good visuals in battle and less cluttering toolbars on the buttom.
You know you can have the transwarp buttons on another row, that's what I do. I have Slipstream, Diplomatic Immunity, and the Transwarps all on Row 4. So when I'm in sector space i just switch to that row and it doesn't clutter my captain or BOFF abilties.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-08-2012, 12:51 PM
I like it alot, I hate having to waste hotbar slots with Transwarp skills.

But I agree its too small and in the wrong spot.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-08-2012, 01:43 PM
You can raise and lower the toolbars so only the ones you want show at a time (up to 3). I have my Diplomacy ones on bar 4 and excel ones on row 5. We have a max of 10 bars that can be interchanged on up to 3 visible bars.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Yes, I have bar 4 with my Transwarp and "other" non-combat skills.

But still, a separate button all together means ZERO risk of accidental transwarpage :p