Lt. Commander
I'm Lieutenant 8, bought the NX class in C store but when I go to star ship selection there's only the default ship and then below it says (no ship). Do I have to buy additional ship slots (im currently free to play) in order to active the ship?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2012, 12:25 PM
You can select the "NX" by renaming a ship. First rename is free. So whenever you get a new ship select "Rename" and set your desired name and number, and select NCC or NX.

edit: I forgot to mention that the "NX" is no special ship oder class. It is just an alternative for the usual "NCC".
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Sorry I meant to say that I purchased the actual NX Replica ship to fly around. But I can't figure out how to active it. When I go to an NPC to select the NX Replica I just have my initial light cruiser in the menu, followed by a (no ship) slot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Ah, now I understand your problem.

After buying a special ship in C store you have to "buy" it in the shipyard like any other regular ship. It should cost 0 EC. After you "bought" the new ship in the shipyard, you should be able to select it and make it your active ship.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepas Beleglorn
Ah, now I understand your problem.

After buying a special ship in C store you have to "buy" it in the shipyard like any other regular ship. It should cost 0 EC. After you "bought" the new ship in the shipyard, you should be able to select it and make it your active ship.
When I bought my Multi-Vector and my D'Kyr, I had them in my inventory as Insignia Icons, and I could 'equip' them that way. So, it can go either way.

Edit: Although that could be because I bought them on the website, not in game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AviKerensky View Post
When I bought my Multi-Vector and my D'Kyr, I had them in my inventory as Insignia Icons, and I could 'equip' them that way. So, it can go either way.

Edit: Although that could be because I bought them on the website, not in game.
Yeah, that's the way it works when you buy from the website.
You may need to go to the Cstore/Ships/Federation then select the NX and click the "claim" tab.
Then you should see it at the ship selection officer.