Lt. Commander
# 1 pvp forum
01-07-2012, 06:20 PM
is the third most viewed/used isnt it? After the general feedback. Hell it has more discussion here than the pve forum....
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 07:45 AM
this is where the builders and pilots come to discuss the finer points of battle in the game. pve is so easy on elite, and we are gamers. we want and need competition.

the color of your pips...and the accuracy of your running lights need not apply here.

in the pvp forums you will also find the best general banter. and what i feel is the closest knit part of the game.

have fun kill bad guys.

horizon
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
this is where the builders and pilots come to discuss the finer points of battle in the game. pve is so easy on elite, and we are gamers. we want and need competition.

the color of your pips...and the accuracy of your running lights need not apply here.

in the pvp forums you will also find the best general banter. and what i feel is the closest knit part of the game.

have fun kill bad guys.

horizon
they also come here to get banned

oh god i hope that doesnt happened again...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
they also come here to get banned

oh god i hope that doesnt happened again...
i support your right to loose weight. and to motivate and communicate that however you wish. i dont think the community had any prob with your sig...that was just downright low class in my opinion. despite being in different and possibly competitive fleets, we are all friends and support one another when we can.