Lt. Commander
# 1 I really do love this game!
01-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Just got onto STO again, and, I have to say, I love this game. The community is awesome, the game is awesome, everything is awesome, and I am really glad to be back! I have been waiting for F2P for a while, and, buy, am I glad it's coming!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Awesome, glad to have you back! I cant wait to see where the game goes when resources are freed up post-relaunch.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-08-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm with you.
I'm addicted to STO PVP.
It's like Cyber Crack.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-08-2012, 08:00 PM
It's good to see that there are a few people around who do more than complain. I, too, am happy with the game. Yeah, more content would be great, but I am currently happy with the game as it is.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Welcome back.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitarJ View Post
Just got onto STO again, and, I have to say, I love this game. The community is awesome, the game is awesome, everything is awesome, and I am really glad to be back! I have been waiting for F2P for a while, and, buy, am I glad it's coming!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
Awesome, glad to have you back! I cant wait to see where the game goes when resources are freed up post-relaunch.
Welcome back, both of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviKerensky View Post
It's good to see that there are a few people around who do more than complain. I, too, am happy with the game. Yeah, more content would be great, but I am currently happy with the game as it is.
What do you spend your time doing in STO these days? (It's an honest question. What is it that "keeps" you happy?)