Lt. Commander
Quote:
Literary Challenge #10 : Replicator Rations
This is the comments thread for Literary Challenge #10 : Replicator Rations.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their entries!

Let's get those creative juices flowing!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Mine is up, keep in mind this isn't finished, I'll be adding much more later.

As usual, please leave some constructive feedback, the point is to improve for next time, flaming will get anything you say ignored, so keep that in mind.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Greetings Ladies, Gentlemen, and cross-gendered species.

I just posted my entry for the latest challenge. I hope you all enjoy it.

Replicator Rations
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Wow, great job so far everyone! When I was creating this challenge, I was wondering if I was stretching out the background story too much and if it was too over the top. Looks like you are enjoying it, though. /phew

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2012, 08:14 AM
I decided to go for a more "lower decks" feel with my entry. It stars my Doffs, which I have slowly began to fall in love with now that they have names, and is based on the back-story I made for a tac officer on my main's ship.

I also went with not explaining how the ship got FuBar'ed. I figured it didn't need a rehashing and was just as fun if left open.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2012, 01:24 PM
I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to write. I wanted to do a story from the perspective of bridge officers, and then one from Kim's. So, I wrote both, and with a few cameos of other captains of mine (Captain Bain and Vai).

Don't worry, Soral and Kala made it off Deck 4 alive.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-19-2012, 01:52 PM
I made my story more post fight and that it was a sneak attack. My story focuses on the hard decsion to sent shuttles with the crew on board and to leave a skelton crew including the captian knowing that his ship could go at anytime but not wanting to abandon it to fate.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-20-2012, 10:28 PM
Mine's up.

Decided to do things a little differently this time, tried doing a supplemental personal log. Might continue doing them this way in the future.

Enjoy,
Kingston
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks to everyone who discussed Lit Challenge #10 in this thread. I am going to unsticky this now as I prepare to post #11. Feel free to keep discussing, though!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=