Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
By "customers," I mean me, and by "stuff," I mean a K'Vort BoP for my Klingin Admiral.

I coulda swore there was talk of the K'Vort coming in the C-store way back just after I quit, back in 2010. Why was it never added?

I'd buy it now, if it were offered.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-12-2012, 01:40 PM
How to make a K'Vort:
  • Puchase a B'rel or B'rel Retrofit
  • Zoom in really close
  • Enjoy your new K'Vort
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
How to make a K'Vort:
  • Puchase a B'rel or B'rel Retrofit
  • Zoom in really close
  • Enjoy your new K'Vort
Trololol's outside, it would be cool to have a Captain Logan remake of the K'Vort as both a carrier and cruiser in STO. The cruiser version could have a special torpedo attack while the carrier would have fighters with a special sensors debuff attack that makes them impossible to track for 10-15 seconds. Any other ideas?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Bird of Prey as a carrier? huh?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Knuhteb
Trololol's outside, it would be cool to have a Captain Logan remake of the K'Vort as both a carrier and cruiser in STO. The cruiser version could have a special torpedo attack while the carrier would have fighters with a special sensors debuff attack that makes them impossible to track for 10-15 seconds. Any other ideas?
Cruiser is a good idea, but carrier............I'm at a loss for words

BoP is not exactly a shape ideal in terms of internal volume and unless you scale the ship up to really gigantic proportions (way beyond the roughly 350m it usually had) I'm not sure what it should carry. Those fighters would have to be really small...and from where to launch them?

In case of the cruiser idea, I'd also love to see a special torpedo.
The one the K'vort in "Redeption" fired at Gowron's ship looked a lot different from a conventional Photon Torpedo (which pretty much all look alike).

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/805...1414h50m03.png

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6...1414h50m16.png

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/159...1414h50m28.png

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1...1414h50m32.png

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2...1414h50m34.png

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6...1414h50m37.png

perhaps a torpedo that is rather effective against shields as opposed to one that is effective vs hull would be a nice addition to such a ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Can you get them to add a D'Kora while you're at it?
its not like the ship isn't in the game already.
Holoemitters are expensive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-14-2012, 07:45 PM
I like the idea of a K'Vort cruiser-BOP hybrid. I aslo support the idea of a torpedo effective againt sheilds. Just curious, would it be a special torpedo like the Hara'peng, or would it be a consol that modifys ANY torpedos equipped to be effective against shields? I would suport a consol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArykGrev View Post
By "customers," I mean me, and by "stuff," I mean a K'Vort BoP for my Klingin Admiral.

I coulda swore there was talk of the K'Vort coming in the C-store way back just after I quit, back in 2010. Why was it never added?

I'd buy it now, if it were offered.
Man they added a lot of ships, not every ship can be added at the same time.

There are hundreds of possible items they could add that I would probably buy. When I read the title of this I thought it was about "customers"

Then I realised it is really all about you and your not "customers" your a "customer". Big difference.

I want Pay 2 Win. Like a console that increases my weapon range by 2km...

oh I could go on all day lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-18-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
Man they added a lot of ships, not every ship can be added at the same time.

There are hundreds of possible items they could add that I would probably buy. When I read the title of this I thought it was about "customers"
Good thing I wasn't asking for every ship, only 1 ship, one that has been requested time and again on these forums, one that we actually saw on the show time and again, and one that theoretically shouldn't be difficult to implement, as it's basically just a larger version of pre-existing in-game models.


Quote:
Then I realised it is really all about you and your not "customers" your a "customer". Big difference.
You "realized" it, or you read it, since I said that verbatim?


Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 PM.