Lt. Commander
Hello Wonderful STO players!

I am darthpanda16, a tech support panda who is jumping universes to help STO players with technical difficulties when we can here on the forums (also with our Tech Support department here at Perfect World).

If any of you aren't able to get your problems solved via the forums after you have done a thorough Search in the forums, FAQs and support pages, then please contact support so that we can try to solve your problem more in-depth and maybe quicker!

I have been serving with the Hive Mind of Perfect World since 2008 from QA to end user Tech Support. We do our best to communicate with whatever department we need to when players are having problems to try and get them solved, or at least get a workaround/answer for you. I like to chew on bamboo and pose for cute sci-fi panda calendars in my spare time.

Why the blasphemous "other universe" user name? It was randomly put together back when I was in QA and it stuck as I progressed in the company. Do a search for "darthpanda16" or "darthpanda16, choose your fate" for some example posts. There should be about 10,100+ posts across 8-9-ish games?

As we merge Cryptic's and Perfect World's Support departments, we feel like you all will benefit with across the board support, with more resources, and new ways to do things (each company is learning a lot from each other) hopefully a little bit better for all of you.

The next few weeks will have some speed bumps here and there. We ask for your understanding, patience, and hope that all things will go smoothly as they can (paws crossed).

To let my fellow Trekkies know (I am not a hard core fan, but watched most of the shows in all the series, like to draw starships ) where my loyalties are... I love TNG, OS, some of the weird stuff in the OS cartoon, some of Voyager, some of DS9 (loved the action, despised the religious, non-science, stuff), some of Enterprise, and I don't have anything too bad to say about any of the movies.

I am looking forward to STO going F2P, as it will add more players to the community, and we will hopefully get to share some of the many good inspirations that the Star Trek universe brings to real life humanity.

Please be gentle!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the forum.

And good luck, you're gonna need it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2012, 11:23 PM
hopelly wait times on tickets go from 1+week to a few days atleast soon lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2012, 11:53 PM
We will have a bigger team, and we aim for 1-3 business days. Sometimes more depending on queue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2012, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
We will have a bigger team, and we aim for 1-3 business days. Sometimes more depending on queue.
A warm welcome to STO and good luck with everything
Lt. Commander
# 6 Welcome...
01-13-2012, 04:57 AM
Welcome to the forum & team ... may your assistance help those in need
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
I am darthpanda16, a tech support panda who is jumping universes to help STO players with technical difficulties when we can here on the forums (also with our Tech Support department here at Perfect World).
Darthpanda16 woke to find himself trapped in another universe, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by Perfect World to change gaming for the better. His only guide on this journey is the support ticket system, a system from his own universe, which appears in the form of a hologram that only DarthPanda16 can see and hear. And so DarthPanda16 finds himself leaping from universe to universe, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home…
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-13-2012, 05:50 AM
Welcome to STO darthpanda16.

Matt
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-13-2012, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Hello Wonderful STO players!
Hello DP, long time no see! http://www.crimsonspot.com/pwi/gmmeet01.jpg