Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
reference ticket 1,255,547.
We completed 3 normal STFs and even though we completed the optional the loot bag never dropped.
Cure ground, Cure space, KA space.
Time was the time of this ticket back about an hour or two.

they were working fine an hour or so before the problem started but when it started it was every stf afterward.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2012, 01:56 AM
I think there is a timer issue i know for a fact that i have had 5 STF's and the timer klinked out on us and we had plenty of time on the timer left.I think the Optional is Bugy or Buged some times.It does not do it all the time just some of the time its like every 10 STFs that it F's up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm not on the forums often, so is this a known issue? Any status on a fix?
I love the new STFs but this bug is a mood killer to say the least.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2012, 09:46 PM
happened again, did a private queue for cure space normal, completed the optional but didn't get the optional loot bag. this is really frustrating. ticket ref for this time was: 1,256,080.
hmm, i'm not seeing these tickets in my support tickets page on the website or in game?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-17-2012, 08:26 AM
well loot drops have allways been buggy in this game it has been fixed several times over the years and it keeps brakeing, that why its a bit annoying when they say it shouldnt be that difficult for people to get the gear, well as we all seen in the forums people have been disapointed and haveing trouble with the loost drops hopefully one day they will start lisening to the players more.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-24-2012, 10:42 PM
We are having this issue as well. We were making private instances for completing STFs -- does that make a difference?

Or have the tables changed since F2P?