Lt. Commander
# 1 Patch stuck at 9.0%
01-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Just sits there at patching. When I close it and re open it rapidly gets back to 9.0% and then stops.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Same here.... every week its something else...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-17-2012, 05:05 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled, same issue. I deleted the folder and copied my mates folder (which is fully upgraded and working right now like 2 feet away) and it's making me download the huge patch again, but it keeps getting stuck
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-17-2012, 11:44 AM
After you get the game updated and get in game, you can uninstall Pando Media Booster or shut it down (PMB.exe in Windows Task Manager) if you start getting unusual lag spikes or other network issues.

You must be on a Windows Admin account, or have Run as Admin access to be able to download, install, update, and run the game. If on Windows Vista or 7, you may have to change the level of your UAC settings or turn them off temporarily.

You may need to update or install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. You may need to install or update to the latest Microsoft .NET Framework for your version of Windows and also update to the latest version of DirectX. You may also need to check or change your network settings.

You can try adding the game folder/files to your exceptions list in your antivirus and firewall software. Please see the help menu or support website for the software that you use if you aren't sure how to do it.

At your own risk, you may have to disable your antivirus, firewall, and other security software temporarily while you download, install, update, login to, and play the game. Sometimes the security software will block it or throttle it, no matter what you try or even if you try to add exceptions for the game files in your security software.