Lt. Commander
The next time the Entity rears its ugly head, I want to organize an attack party of 20 people.

Right now, I'm not sure when the next one happens, but as soon as someone knows, post it here.

Okay. So when we get the thing going, I will be running things based on the information found here so make sure to brush up on what you "think" you know. Way too often, people scream 'Don't use torpedoes' or 'stop shooting the shards.' Let's put an end to that.

Those that are interested, PM me with your @name. The first 19 people to message me get to take a crack at this thing, with a central leadership. Maybe we'll have some luck.

Also, feel free to ask any questions you like.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2012, 04:55 PM
just hail me cant whait to kik it out of space @starwheeler
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2012, 05:01 PM
count me in bro spent 3 hours shooting it last night...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Okay, getting a small list together. Post it up if you want to be a part of it, too!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-25-2012, 05:29 AM
Can't you organize it though the PvE window in-game?

Just arrange a time to be in the game, then all of you just join the queue for the CE. Simples!

PS. I had a go at this over the weekend. We had the age-old problem of not shooting the small regen shards quickly enough, and never got the CE below about 28% health. It's frustrating, but I do love it!

EDIT: Oh, you said Fleet Action. I take it that's different to the ordinary PvE queue.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-25-2012, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streakfury View Post
EDIT: Oh, you said Fleet Action. I take it that's different to the ordinary PvE queue.
No different than anything I've seen. You can always start it from a private queue, the public queue is only open during the event.

Count me in, either way, I missed it the last time some body did something like this.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streakfury View Post
Can't you organize it though the PvE window in-game?

Just arrange a time to be in the game, then all of you just join the queue for the CE. Simples!

PS. I had a go at this over the weekend. We had the age-old problem of not shooting the small regen shards quickly enough, and never got the CE below about 28% health. It's frustrating, but I do love it!

The small shards only exist if the large shards are destroyed. If you play with a competent team, you'll never see a small shard.

You can count me in. I'll message you in-game later.