Lt. Commander
# 1 Launcher Won't Patch
01-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Ok.... So earlier today STO crashed out and I had to reinstall because the files had corrupted. So I reinstalled and rebooted... Which helped nothing because now the launcher will not patch in. I left it trying to patch for 2 hours at one point... NO GAIN IN PERCENTAGE..... Whats going on here and how the frack do I fix it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Something may be blocking Pando Media Booster on the downloader.

You can try adding the game folder/files to your exceptions list in your antivirus and firewall software. Please see the help menu or support website for the software that you use if you aren't sure how to do it.

At your own risk, you may have to disable your antivirus, firewall, and other security software temporarily while you download, install, update, login to, and play the game. Sometimes the security software will block it or throttle it, no matter what you try or even if you try to add exceptions for the game files in your security software.

If you can not find your technical support solution on the forums, or in the support FAQs, please feel free to contact us.

You can do so here: https://support.perfectworld.com/ If you want to send us a ticket, you may have to create a PWE account and/or associate your Cryptic account to a PWE account.

Or, you can send us an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com

If you send us an email, PLEASE include as much information as you can about your problem.

Which game, where in the game, what your install, download, update, connection, Windows, hardware, software, antivirus, login and similar problems are.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-17-2012, 09:07 PM
You can also check Pando Networks' website www.pandonetworks.com for assistance with Pando Media Booster.