Lt. Commander
Not that I don't appreciate the last round of KDF ships or the San Paulo, but I've got C-points and a hankering for some new consoles, ships, c-store set items (ground or space), doffs, Bridge officers, weapons (ground or space)... Pretty much anything but Uniforms and non combat pets.

Seriously, I'd love for a few hints on what's up and coming to look forward to now that we're f2p and all that fun stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2012, 09:34 AM
-still waiting for his Ambassador class-
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Are either of you following the Dev's on twitter they sometimes do sneak peaks on their twitter on a lot of things!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2012, 10:09 AM
First I would like to say now that the game has gone F2P its not making anymore from Free players at all, and the only way to do that is the C-Store.
I know current paying players (Self included) want thing that they have been waiting for for a long time

But perfect world/cryptic has to make some money by placing things in the store that will sell for sure.
Like the New Energy Tokens that increase silver players energy to 1 billion. We will see a lot more things for Silver Players within the next few C-Store updates.

Personally thinking the Store need yet other update, Give paying (Gold) members a discount when buying from there, having a Gold Members area in the shop for us to buy member only items (would help silver to go gold.

I could go on and on lol, but I will stop
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2012, 11:29 AM
we have not had a uniform or a playable race for a while. id like to see those.

you can never go wrong with more ships, and i would like to see some new skins for ships like the sovereign, and maybe some alternate skins for things like the orion marauder or kar'fi to give them some more options to play with.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
we have not had a uniform or a playable race for a while. id like to see those.

you can never go wrong with more ships, and i would like to see some new skins for ships like the sovereign, and maybe some alternate skins for things like the orion marauder or kar'fi to give them some more options to play with.
If they do a new skin for the Sovereign I hope it's Odyssey inspired maybe even something that looks like a sleeker scaled down version of the big E-F itself.