Lt. Commander
# 1 So, what happened to Phoxe?
01-22-2012, 06:56 PM
He was one of the few cryptic employees I could have a civil discourse with back in the day ( even if it had to be in private ).

I have had a good search and can see his last post but nothing, no mention later than that which was some time ago.

So who else left That I should know about? ( Zinc was the last one I took any notice of. )
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Strange....I forgot Phoxe existed....man Phoxe has been innactive.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoot2
He was one of the few cryptic employees I could have a civil discourse with back in the day ( even if it had to be in private ).

I have had a good search and can see his last post but nothing, no mention later than that which was some time ago.

So who else left That I should know about? ( Zinc was the last one I took any notice of. )
Zinc cam back. Then Stahl left... and then came back. Phoxe has been gone for a very long time. I'm surprised anyone other than those of us here during launch would even know about him.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Phoxe was just a crazy dream you had.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Zinc cam back. Then Stahl left... and then came back. Phoxe has been gone for a very long time. I'm surprised anyone other than those of us here during launch would even know about him.
Yeah, that's a very odd turn of events to leave for Zynga which we are told is the next big thing in social gaming and then come back to STO less than two months later to take up a lesser role. Very odd indeed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Yeah, that's a very odd turn of events to leave for Zynga which we are told is the next big thing in social gaming and then come back to STO less than two months later to take up a lesser role. Very odd indeed.
Not so odd if you were to happen by the Cryptic cantina and see a full spread of Zynga-logo coffee cups.

Plan worked flawlessly imo. *high fives Dan*
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik

Not so odd if you were to happen by the Cryptic cantina and see a full spread of Zynga-logo coffee cups.

Plan worked flawlessly imo. *high fives Dan*
It wasn't just that... it was the full compliment of blue chickens for their farms. :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-22-2012, 07:27 PM
at least we'll never see dollar Bill Roper again right? Right guys? *whimpers*

I can live with Zinc and Dan. I figure Dan didn't like being usurped after not having top dog slot for too long and decided to move on. Grass is not always greener though. Shame though, new guys might bring new content rather than same old same old.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-22-2012, 10:16 PM
I thought Phoxe left....and it was a rather mysterious departure. I may be thinking of someone else, though, so forgive me.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Quote:
I think it would be more accurate to say he came back to Cryptic (and NW).
Closed Thread