Lt. Commander
Hello Captains, I'm new to STO and have been leveling by going through the missions given by Admiral Quinn. I don't think I have done any of the featured episodes yet.

Is there a suggested order to do the missions + featured episodes?

I mean, should I wait until a certain level to start doing the FE's or pretty much can do them at any time? Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptEwen
Hello Captains, I'm new to STO and have been leveling by going through the missions given by Admiral Quinn. I don't think I have done any of the featured episodes yet.

I mean, should I wait until a certain level to start doing the FE's or pretty much can do them at any time? Thanks!
All of the current 'Featured Episdoes' have been incorperated into the episode 'story line'... So just call up your mission journal, and do the missions in the required order, and eventually, you'll hit one... (I belive the Devidian FE is first as part of the Klingon episodes, Romulan FE is in the Romulan episode block, etc..)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptEwen

The previously released Featured Episodes have been incorporated into the regular storyline mission progression list.

How access (minimum levels and so on) for the next Featured Episode Series (due in Feb) will be handled remains to be seen.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-23-2012, 09:18 AM
The FEs have been worked into the normal mission progression; so you'll do them just whenever they come up. The Dividian arc comes fairly early on, and the Reman arc has been worked into the Romulan mission chain; I think the Breen arc now comes pretty close to the end. You won't miss them; the mission givers are kinda pushy.

As with any missions, you can replay them any time, for upgraded (i.e. level appropriate) rewards; once you've done them the first time.