Lt. Commander
My torpedoes are showing a 50% chance to kill able crew and 10% chance to kill alive crew when equipped, and I don't know why. I don't have accolades for it, there's no training for it, I'm an engineer with creative and warp theorist, and I'm a lieutenant commander.

It seems a very powerful bonus, but I have no idea what it's from?

When I unequip them and put them back in inventory, they don't show the bonus.

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8...rpedobonus.jpg

Both torpedoes show the same thing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Plasma torpedoes have a chance of setting the other ship on fire. That is your bonus damage. Different types of torpedoes have different secondary effects - just like different beam energy types do.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Whenever a torpedo hits a ship, it usually kills off crew or incapacitates them. When you're hit by a torpedo without shields, you'll notice the crew bar under your shield display will diminish or orange out. It's an inherit ability that torpedoes have.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nPoon
Whenever a torpedo hits a ship, it usually kills off crew or incapacitates them. When you're hit by a torpedo without shields, you'll notice the crew bar under your shield display will diminish or orange out. It's an inherit ability that torpedoes have.
Stuntmen have to earn their living, ya know. It's the Kinetic damage which causes internal damage to the ship, holes in the hull, exploding consoles, falling debris, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Ok so it's an inherent torpedo ability, not some bonus I have that I can't find.