Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Points Refund
01-24-2012, 08:34 PM
I just bought a Vice Admiral ship from the C-Store along with a new skin for it.

Turns out after testing the ship, I despise it.

Is it possible to return the items and get a refund on the C-Points I purchased?

Also, it would be nice if we were able to "trial" items from the C-Store, especially on purchases that run the 3000 C-Points I had to buy in order to get this ship and extra design, so players can see if it is worth buying it. They can click "trial" and be taken to a special zone where they can test out the ship for 5-10 minutes then be taken back to the station and asked, so do you want to buy this ship? I think 5 minutes would be enough to test things like engines, weapons, special abilities, etc.

Anyway, back to matter at hand, can I return these items?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinks361 View Post
I just bought a Vice Admiral ship from the C-Store along with a new skin for it.

Turns out after testing the ship, I despise it.

Is it possible to return the items and get a refund on the C-Points I purchased?

Also, it would be nice if we were able to "trial" items from the C-Store, especially on purchases that run the 3000 C-Points I had to buy in order to get this ship and extra design, so players can see if it is worth buying it. They can click "trial" and be taken to a special zone where they can test out the ship for 5-10 minutes then be taken back to the station and asked, so do you want to buy this ship? I think 5 minutes would be enough to test things like engines, weapons, special abilities, etc.

Anyway, back to matter at hand, can I return these items?
No refunds are possible on c-store purchases. Sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
No refunds are possible on c-store purchases. Sorry.
What about if we thought we were buying a ship and instead bought a modified class and its only for a ship 5 ranks away from using. (
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2012, 01:36 PM
You did read the 'Terms of Use' contract???
Quote:
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES FOR FEE-BASED SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES OR CRYPTIC POINTS) ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.
http://www.startrekonline.com/terms_of_service
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolaudiofan
What about if we thought we were buying a ship and instead bought a modified class and its only for a ship 5 ranks away from using. (
That means you didn't read what you buying. Every ship has info which rank you need to fly it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2012, 02:02 PM
I have sent you the C-Points via our postal service. Please expect them soon... Please note that most of our sled dogs are getting ready for the Yukon Quest and the Iditarod.

I actually have the same problem with a pair of underwear I have only worn for a month and now I don't like them. I hope that Kmart has the good sense to take them back no matter how dirty and used they are