Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Diplomatic Imunity not working
01-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Hello I have discovered a issue where diplomatic immunity is not working on one of my Characters that is Rank 3 Diplomatic but I do not have the option to Grant diplomatic immunity in my power tray although the commendation screen states i should be able to use it and the charter's can do first contact missions. I submitted a ticket 10 days ago and received a reply today but i did not find the GM in question very helpful.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham6410 View Post
Hello I have discovered a issue where diplomatic immunity is not working on one of my Characters that is Rank 3 Diplomatic but I do not have the option to Grant diplomatic immunity in my power tray although the commendation screen states i should be able to use it and the charter's can do first contact missions. I submitted a ticket 10 days ago and received a reply today but i did not find the GM in question very helpful.
Check your mission log and make sure you don't have a mission to upgrade to the next commendation tier's rewards.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Have you checked your powers menu? It doesn't generally just show up in your tray, you have to place it there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Check your mission log and make sure you don't have a mission to upgrade to the next commendation tier's rewards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Have you checked your powers menu? It doesn't generally just show up in your tray, you have to place it there.
Yeah I have checked the menu to in case it was there and there doesn't appear to be any missions in my log to get the next commendation tiers rewards either
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Oh, by the way... don't use this on high level characters unless they ask you to. I believe it's still sort of bugged, and will reduce people's warp speed to the old maximum, so if they're running higher than that (thanks to Driver Coil) than you'll actually slow them down.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Oh, by the way... don't use this on high level characters unless they ask you to. I believe it's still sort of bugged, and will reduce people's warp speed to the old maximum, so if they're running higher than that (thanks to Driver Coil) than you'll actually slow them down.
I noticed that to, one of my friends granted this to me the otherday and slowed me down to warp 9 instead of warp 30 while i was going to klingon space to get some very rare doff mission
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-05-2012, 02:30 AM
I have the same Problem, got the title "Envoy" a blue Duty Officer but cannot transwarp to Starbase 39 or Grant Diplomatic immunity
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:01 PM.