Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Running DX11 on an Nvidia 460GTX, latest Beta drivers. Black textures on the Cheyenne-Class on top of the nacelles...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-03-2012, 06:02 PM
I noticed some black textures on the Prometheus, as well as door frames while playing some underground Breen missions, some doors are also darkened inside the ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-07-2012, 06:51 PM
We've been fixing up a bunch of these issues recently. Are you still seeing this, or has it been fixed?

If it's still happening we can add it to the list of stuff to double-check.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4 Ship Req
02-07-2012, 07:18 PM
I see it on the top of the NX when I'm browsing the ship selection store. In DX11
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticCliff
We've been fixing up a bunch of these issues recently. Are you still seeing this, or has it been fixed?

If it's still happening we can add it to the list of stuff to double-check.
Seriously, like one week ago I reported some more black texture spots ingame (the hallway/ door to the admirals office and tehe office itself on ESD and the fountain in front of the office) through the bug report feature and they are still there.

Is the bug report system ingame bugged as well? Do you get any of these reports from within the game at all?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methesar View Post
Is the bug report system ingame bugged as well? Do you get any of these reports from within the game at all?
Based on past experience, I would say that it's safe to assume that the bug reporting system verges on the non-functional.

Time after time the first time an often-reported bug comes to a Dev's attention is when it gets mentioned on the forums.

I hope they review the bug reporting system in the not-too-distant future. Something is clearly wrong.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Hawk
Based on past experience, I would say that it's safe to assume that the bug reporting system verges on the non-functional.

Time after time the first time an often-reported bug comes to a Dev's attention is when it gets mentioned on the forums.

I hope they review the bug reporting system in the not-too-distant future. Something is clearly wrong.
Wow, I mean I was afraid something was wrong with it but kinda though nah that would be almost too much of a surrealistic irony,.. can't be, right? Well I guess it really is possible,...

IF so basically a lot of folks including me have reported tons of bugs (reports which would been unseen by devs, lost in time and space of sorts) and essentially wasted our time and efforts to do so.

Always wondered as it seemed they only ever noticed bug reports on the forums, so far I though only the bug topic search was broken,... (it would never show anything,... maybe because there was nothing to show to begin with)

wow just wow,...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticCliff
We've been fixing up a bunch of these issues recently. Are you still seeing this, or has it been fixed?

If it's still happening we can add it to the list of stuff to double-check.
NX, SFA academy, specifically the shadows in the building that houses Lt Ferra. I have noticed a couple of other spots, but they are still there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-08-2012, 05:29 AM
Add the entire transporter room in "Stranded in Space", specifically the Azura's transporter room.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:05 PM.