Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We will be bringing down the shard on Saturday, February 4th from 7:00AM to 8:00AM Pacific Time (1500 to 1600 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will provide an update when the maintenance is complete.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Hopefully autofire will get fixed.

Oh, and let the 7am-9am PST raging commence!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down the shard on Saturday, February 4th from 7:00AM to 8:00AM Pacific Time (1500 to 1600 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will provide an update when the maintenance is complete.
I sure do hope this includes the auto fire fix. Consider this be third Saturday maintenance since free to play launched.

Guess you forget to say free to play would mean weekend patches ever Saturday morning.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-03-2012, 08:18 PM
-Prays for no more bugs attacks-
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Giving the short window, I don't think there will be any patching that we will notice (server/backend only).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
Giving the short window, I don't think there will be any patching that we will notice (server/backend only).
Backend stuff usually doesn't get a patch, that just happens without patching. In this maintenance we're getting a patch
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
Giving the short window, I don't think there will be any patching that we will notice (server/backend only).
They don't take long to break things! :p There will be a patch and there are patch notes posted.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
They don't take long to break things! :p There will be a patch and there are patch notes posted.
???
There is no client patch for this DT.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-04-2012, 01:03 AM
At least we know they are working on it during the weekend. The rest of us are relaxing. It's only a couple of hours, time to have a bash on the XBox or go shopping.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Hopefully autofire will get fixed.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:41 PM.