Lt. Commander
Can someone help a newbie please. I would be very happy if anyone could help me with these.

Do captain skills like grenades and advanced tactics etc also boost bridge officers' approrpriate ground skills?

Is it true that bridge officers' grenade skills share cooldown? So it wouldn't be a good ide to trait photon grenade 1 and plasma grenade 3 on same officer?

Do skills like shield recharge 1 and 2 share cooldowns if they are on same boff?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 02:04 PM
dont know about since the change to ground skills in the skill tree, but i believe like the space tree your skills improve the ground skills as well.

as for shared cooldown, im not sure. but i believe global cooldowns are shorter than the cooldowns for a specific rank, so the two shield recharges should be viable since they are different ranks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Ground abilities don't seem to have the shared cooldown that they do in space. Back before the ground combat revamp, I used to run 3 engineers with 3 turrets each, and would force them to set up all 9 turrets before engaging a hard group.