Lt. Commander
# 1 How long for GM response
02-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Title says it all. How long on average does it take in game for a response for a broken quest lol. Trying to do Crack in the Mirror, but when I beamed out of DS9 I hit cloak, which hid w/e transmission that popped up at the same time. Now I can not get the message to come back up and I can not attack the other ship... =(
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreavus
Title says it all. How long on average does it take in game for a response for a broken quest lol. Trying to do Crack in the Mirror, but when I beamed out of DS9 I hit cloak, which hid w/e transmission that popped up at the same time. Now I can not get the message to come back up and I can not attack the other ship... =(
Well, let's see...practically every major function in the game right now is borked thanks to a series of unfortunate events....so.......expect it to take a while. :-P
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2012, 12:55 AM
It would be much quicker to leave the mission map, press J locate the mission, click drop and then require the mission.

Wait 15 minutes for the map to reset and then start the mission from scratch.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreavus
You should be able to leave the mission area, wait 15 minutes and go back in with it coming back up. Otherwise, you can restart the mission from scratch.

*sighs* ninja'd by alecto within a few seconds...