Lt. Commander
I have 20 characters and so I need to level up my characters to whatever level I need to get the FEs done during their first run. Anyone know yet what the level requirements are? Most of my low levels are only around level 7 or 8 in the new system.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 06:38 AM
We do not know yet. I assume the information will be in one of the Dev blogs sometime this week. I doubt it will be less then 10, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Tumerboy did say that it's accessible at level 7, but not if that's the minimum level. That would be consistent with a level 5 minimum, which is what most events have been lately, and what the FE 2 and 3 were at (they were at 6, before the level scale was realigned, which matches 5 now).
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2012, 06:45 AM
Yeah, that is why I am seeking clarification. If it is 6 or 7 which is usual for FE, I am okay. But some have been hinting it might LC 1 or level 11. That means new newbie players will not be able to play from the starting gate until likely 2nd or 3rd week if they are casual only players; after the slow down of leveling of one level awarded per mission completion as opposed to 1.5 to 2 levels pre-December 2011.

Edit: updated typo.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_13_X
Yeah, that is why I am seeking clarification. If it is 6 or 7 which is usual for FE, I am okay. But some have been hinting it might LC 1 or level 1 as it were. That means new newbie players will not be able to play from the starting gate until likely 2 or 3 week if they are casual only players after the slow down of leveling of one level awarded per mission completion as opposed to 1.5 to 2 levels pre-December 2011.
If I recall correctly, you have 20 alts. You are not what most would consider to be the average player. Most players are at level 6 in about an hour of mission play. The entire Lieutenant Rank only takes about 3 hours of mission play.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2012, 06:54 AM
I know Cosmic One. I do play too slowly and spend a good bit of time with each alt trying to develop a unique story for each of them. One I based on a character from the now cancelled V tv show, one is a Fed Klingon whom has a Borg brother that I just made during the anniversary event to coincide with another story for a profit hungry Ferengi that is one of my oldest characters.