Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 2800 - More Bugs
02-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Dialogue Bug:

ID #1,281,869.

After spending litearlly 3 hours trying to get the right Gorn dialogue, the Cardassian's [Mission Complete] Dialogue is greyed out and there is no way to get all 4 to cooperate.

EDITED: 1 Hour became 3 Hours.

Cryptic, I can confirm it is repeatable that if you do all the Mission Objectives for the Diplomats as a KDF, then in the discussion starting with the Gorn and getting him to agree, the Cardassian's [Mission Objective] is Greyed out as were the others.

Honestly not sure if this was on Purpose where you either could only side with the Gorn and not the others or siding with the others and not the Gorn.

If it is a bug, please look into it.

MAJOR BUG 2: KDF Does not unlock the new Crafting Recipes.

ID #1,282,024

Got the Nanostream Technology on this same character and the new recipes are NOT showing in the R&D window. Confirmed other KDF that unlocked, do not have it as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2012, 05:43 PM
I noticed the same thing while in the dialog.... my first option (Diplomacy) after getting 2 parties to agree, gets grayed out. I found that if I chose the 2nd option, another dialog tree will open up with one [Mission Complete] option, and another one that doesn't contain this. I was able to get all parties to agree. Unfortunately I'm stuck in a loop after the main Space battle, and the station gets occupied. Warp to Bajor, then resets.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Got another Bug so editing the OP

EDIT: Since Bumping is not allowed:

Dev Team it is very appearant that when running the mission solo as a KDF, the [Mission Complete] is bugged on the other delegates.

But it is selectable in group play.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Quote:
MAJOR BUG 2: KDF Does not unlock the new Crafting Recipes.

ID #1,282,024

Got the Nanostream Technology on this same character and the new recipes are NOT showing in the R&D window. Confirmed other KDF that unlocked, do not have it as well.
I have this same bug
It works on the FED side but not the KDF (my toon)