Lt. Commander
Currently, the Holodeck Server is down. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on this page for any updates and notices on when Holodeck is available again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Please sort it Cryptic. I joined when you went free to play and I can tell you this isn't doing you any favors. I've been thrown out of this game so many times in about 2 weeks it's unreal.

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimauldus89
Please sort it Cryptic. I joined when you went free to play and I can tell you this isn't doing you any favors. I've been thrown out of this game so many times in about 2 weeks it's unreal.

This isnt a new trend for Cryptic really. They refuse to upgrade the servers and we the players get the shaft for it, since Cryptic would rather add another room to the golden money palace rather than make the game playable.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2012, 01:38 PM
To make up for this can you please make a prototype borg delfector tech drop for me, so I can finally have my fully Mk XII shield-stripping bug of deathly doom?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimauldus89

Your kidding me right? Welcome to F2P server load.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2012, 01:06 PM
**** Free to play Trash...get it off Cryptic.
I pay every Month for the Game...but not for this ****...not for the Free to Play Players and the Server downtime.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Wesley
**** Free to play Trash...get it off Cryptic.
I pay every Month for the Game...but not for this ****...not for the Free to Play Players and the Server downtime.
Agreed. I am personally sick unto death of the f2p players who wouldn't know how to LEARN how to play even if the instructions were hardwired into their brains. Especially since said players are freely allowed into Elite STFs and VA/LG PvP.

I pay monthly sub out of sheer stubborn loyalty to the game (even though I'm basically losing money in the long run), because it's one of the few Star Trek games out there that I can get the hang of.

K, rant finished
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingMaster
Agreed. I am personally sick unto death of the f2p players who wouldn't know how to LEARN how to play even if the instructions were hardwired into their brains. Especially since said players are freely allowed into Elite STFs and VA/LG PvP.

I pay monthly sub out of sheer stubborn loyalty to the game (even though I'm basically losing money in the long run), because it's one of the few Star Trek games out there that I can get the hang of.

K, rant finished
hey srub im f2p and i was also a member for 300 days, so f2p members are not all morons, chill outand get your panties outta your ******, ps i got to VA in 5 dys total wit no cryptic skill boosts after not playing for over year
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingMaster

K, rant finished
I'm F2P "trash". What are you going to do about it? Seriously? I have read the limited stuff on the official (and unofficial) sites and wikis before and during my gameplay. I'm still going to ask for opinions from senior players, and guess what I'm gonna do it in-game...! (gasp!) If you don't want to be helpful to the new people the close your chat, set a new course, and get over it my friend. You're opinion is negative and obviously not constructive. In summary, it sucks. so next time please keep it to yourself.

Respectfully,

-Jeremy
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmick View Post
Your kidding me right? Welcome to F2P server load.
Yeah, silly f2pers always want everything for nothing up front, and then maybe they'll toss a few shekels in the game's general direction. *sigh*
Closed Thread