Lt. Commander
# 1 Bajor isn't really Bajor?
02-16-2012, 11:28 PM
While Bajor was more properly replaced with an M-class world, it's not really Bajor.

Years ago, the Star Trek magazine as well as the Star Trek Star Charts book had shown pictures of Bajor and it's continents, so why not use them? Give us the 100% accurate Bajor and not one of the generic M-class models we got in the STO library.

BTW that model has quiet the obvious defect. :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
While Bajor was more properly replaced with an M-class world, it's not really Bajor.

Years ago, the Star Trek magazine as well as the Star Trek Star Charts book had shown pictures of Bajor and it's continents, so why not use them? Give us the 100% accurate Bajor and not one of the generic M-class models we got in the STO library.

is the one in the game accurate to the one in the show?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 11:34 PM
No, it's not. It's just a generic M-class model that an be found in the Foundry.

Speaking of Foundry, with the new Bajoran Outifts, why wans't the Bajoran NPCs on DS9 updated with the proper wardrobe?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Though I didn't directly compare map wise it looked much improved to me!

I assume this is what you are meaning?
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...Pics/bajor.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy2k View Post
Though I didn't directly compare map wise it looked much improved to me!

I assume this is what you are meaning?
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...Pics/bajor.jpg
Bingo!

And yes, I agree it was a ton better using a nice M-class world than that previous model. Up until this episode, I always assumed it was one of the other worlds in the Bajor System and not Bajor itself. Because wouldn't the Bajorans freek out with those three Cardassian Galors in orbit?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2012, 08:23 AM
I didn't have time to paint a whole new set of materials for the world. I figured swapping from H class to M class was a big step in the right direction.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post

Also remember that Bajor was never displayed correctly on the series. It was supposed to have green Oceans according to Kira. This was when they were talking about home planets (Kira Dax and O'Brian.)

So yes, (to any anime fans out there), Bajor is Namak.