Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't post in forum
02-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Hello

Can anyone help please!
I have been playing for 2 weeks now, and have registered, but Apart from this forum I am unable to post in any others.

How do i do that?

Keith
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2012, 09:33 AM
To get access to other areas of the forum you need to of made a C-store purchase or have to of purchased a subscription. Once either of those requirements is met, the forums are unlocked to you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Ok - but you can only buy credits after you have been playing for a while. Just tried - it said I was a NOOB!

Very strange game.

Keith
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2012, 10:56 AM
yep, basically the game is free but you have to pay to use the forums
I guess cryptic doesn`t care to hear what free to play players have to say, well thats their loss, i`ve never paid to use an internet forum and I never will.

It`s bad enough that they expect us to beta test their game and patches for them and report the bugs,but it`s way out of line for them to charge us to do it,if anything they should be paying US to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2012, 01:19 AM
So let me get this right...the base game is free to download, then its free to play.
The forums are not free - except this one (PC / TECH HELP).
You can if you wish buy (using real world cash) extra items - this shows as buying Credits or C - then you can access all the forums.

Is that correct?

If so can anyone buy the credits - assuming they have the money (card)? or do you ahve to be a certain rank in the game - ie have played for a while - that was the impression I got when I tried to buy credits or zen.

Keith
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2012, 01:33 AM
Ok - I have done this now.
Keith