Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Why is the Galor not an account wide unlock? Other than trying to get more money (which I'm not even going to comment on...), I don't see a reason why this should not be an account wide unlock. It should be available to all your characters.

Also you can't reclaim the ship it you delete it. Without being able to discharge and reclaim the ship, there's no way to get more spiral wave disruptors to run more than the 4 it came with.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2012, 03:45 PM
I don't beleive the bug is account wide, nor is the Odyssey. Its a special "character" reward.
The galor isn't a c-store ship like the one's you're thinking of.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalGnat
I don't beleive the bug is account wide, nor is the Odyssey. Its a special "character" reward.
The galor isn't a c-store ship like the one's you're thinking of.
Youre right. I have a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and It's not account wide. If you want the Galor, the Jem Hadar Attack ship or the Odysse you have to get it with every Character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 06:04 PM
would be nice if it was account wide, but limited to one character at a time, you'd have to dismiss it to claim one on another character.

imagine being hacked? you get your account back, everything's gone, all your ships dismissed, at least you can get your c-store ones back for free as they are unlocked.

You'd be SOL with your special ships you may have spent $100's of real life dollars on thou, and that wouldn't be very fair, so the above idea has merit.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 08:36 PM
I was under the impression the jem'hadar attack ship was account wide, looks like I was mistaken. But it should be account bound, especially with the rarity of these ships. You can only play one character at a time, I don't see why you would want to punish player for deciding to reroll another character or for create an alt, especially when you are doing it to fill a missing role.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezedog
[...]there's no way to get more spiral wave disruptors to run more than the 4 it came with.
You can get another Galor and you have another 4, but you have to get/buy the ship again for sure.

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2012, 07:20 AM
Of course, that's saying it would actually let you claim the galor twice on a single character. I'm not sure if they would.