Lt. Commander
# 1 I want diplomatic immunity :(
02-22-2012, 09:57 AM
I really want to enter Klingon space and explore, but 50,000 DXP is a lot to muster for diplomatic immunity. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with the power to grant it. I want to know what's over there from the FED perspective.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2012, 09:58 AM
Unfortunately you also cannot grant diplomatic immunity on yourself. You'll always need someone to cast it on you regardless of your diplomacy level.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvinator View Post
Unfortunately you also cannot grant diplomatic immunity on yourself. You'll always need someone to cast it on you regardless of your diplomacy level.
That's not true. I'm max diplo and I always have it automatically on myself.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
That's not true. I'm max diplo and I always have it automatically on myself.
I believe once you hit Tier-3, you do get Diplo Immnuty. on yer self.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Ummm isn't it an automatic immunity skill now?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Ummm isn't it an automatic immunity skill now?
When you gain the Diplomatic Immunity ability, you also have the required flag to be able to enter Omega Leonis. The Diplomatc Immunity ability allows you to flag others and gives them the (much deprecated) Warp Speed boost.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
When you gain the Diplomatic Immunity ability, you also have the required flag to be able to enter Omega Leonis. The Diplomatc Immunity ability allows you to flag others and gives them the (much deprecated) Warp Speed boost.
Any boost is better than nothing. Especially at the beginning. I like to give them to Miranda's parked near me while I'm waiting on DOff assignments to wrap up.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Wrong. Once you gain the ability, you can enter Klingon please whenever you please. No need to 'cast' it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2012, 02:39 PM
I routinely throw it on ships in passing in sector space. Even if they aren't trying to go to OL, the speed boost is useful anywhere (in sector space).

I just wish other people would throw it on me once in awhile, especially my non-VA's that don't have Quantum Slipstream.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
If you can grant it then you don't need anyone to cast it on you. Anyone with the grant power has the ability to enter KDF space.