Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
As the title describes, I've been forced into ground STFs several times in the past week even though I explicitly queued up for the space STFs. This was terrible for me and the people I got stuck with, since my Borg ground gear was in the bank both times.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 05:09 AM
Something is up with the qeueing system.

I was floating in space reviewing Available Missions last week when I was dropped into a Klingon vs Klingon pvp match. I wasn't even in that section.

It was fun but it came without any warning at all. No qeue pop-up, no detail of anything at all - just bloop! Fight!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 06:36 AM
Just a follow up on how to duplicate this bug:

Apparently the filters in the PvE queue only change the displayed text for each mission slot, but not what the actual missions in the slots are for. For example, if the 2nd slot in the unfiltered mission list is a ground mission, but you filter out ground, and then select the space mission in that 2nd slot, you will actually end up queuing for that original ground mission instead, even though it appears that you are queuing for a space mission on screen.

The filters are therefore only good for viewing the missions, but not for actually queuing them, because there's no telling what mission you'll end up in with the filtered view.