Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Lt. Commander
The Star Trek Online team is happy to announce were taking applications for the Star Trek Online closed beta, which will occur later this year!

As we proceed with testing the game, were relying on you, our fans, to help us work out kinks, squash bugs and create the best Star Trek experience we can. To apply for the beta, please visit this web form and answer the questions provided. Well randomly select from that group as we ramp up toward open beta.

If you purchased a six-month or lifetime subscription to Champions Online, youre already accepted to the Star Trek Online beta and wont need to apply. Well have more information about how and when you can join the beta at a later date.

Were very happy to have all of you with us as we take this bold step forward. We cant wait to see you in game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Woooooohoooooooo!!!!

I am so there (if i'm picked!)

It's time to Boldly GO!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-12-2009, 03:49 PM
If anyone from here were picked, who would not be there immediately!?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arylith View Post
If anyone from here were picked, who would not be there immediately!?
Me, I would rather wait then do closed beta.

Going to skip Beta too.

During this time I'm playing all the PC and Xbox games I need to catch up on before all I play is STOL for a very long time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-15-2009, 04:25 AM
Loved EVE.. Loved SWG...... Eve for the slow pace ....Swg for the skill tree, PvP, and crafting. The CU was like a nife in my hart, and now the game is DEAD. In this i hope it was a lesson for Devs that mabie the wishes of the beta testers should be taken into account. I now dont touch SOE games even if its free. I am wishing that STO is better than the two and not just some wow in space for 10year olds.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinns View Post
Loved EVE.. Loved SWG...... Eve for the slow pace ....Swg for the skill tree, PvP, and crafting. The CU was like a nife in my hart, and now the game is DEAD. In this i hope it was a lesson for Devs that mabie the wishes of the beta testers should be taken into account. I now dont touch SOE games even if its free. I am wishing that STO is better than the two and not just some wow in space for 10year olds.
*sigh*

What does that have to do with this thread titled "Star Trek Online Closed Beta Signups: Taking Applications" Let's keep on topic, please. There are other long, angry threads about SWG and NGE.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Open the floodgates!
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-03-2009, 07:37 PM
It's about time!
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-03-2009, 07:38 PM
MY APP IS IN!!!!!!! DOes that make me one of the first ten people?
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Just put mine in.