Lt. Commander
I know its a year-ish away, but its good to start now for a request this awesome.

STO for your 3rd Anniversary with the users, I make one awesome request...have Q give us a "Thriller Bomb".

It would be almost like the "Dance Party Bomb" on Champions Online, but this bomb would make nearby players and npc's start to do "The Thriller" until they retook control. Play the score of it and offer the "Thriller Bomb" in the new latinum store later on.

And for those of you who have never seen "Thriller" or seen a group of drunk individuals attempt it at the club you can watch it here ( Click Here to Watch )

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Instead of the third anniversary, I think they should do this for the 'Thrill The World' event.

Edit: On a slightly different note, have you seen the Bollywood Thriller with phonetic subtitles? It is genius
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 10:38 AM
I would prefer Cryptic stuck with the 'unique ship' gift idea.

Year 3 anniversary should be a fully dedicated science ship.

2 weapons fore, 2 weapons aft.
+30 AUX power bonus
Native subsystem targeting attack.

Boff Stations:

Lt Engineer
Lt Tactical
Cmdr Science
Cmdr Science
Lt Cmdr Science

...and of course, they should have a player contest for players to submit starship designs
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2012, 10:55 AM
No "Thriller Bomb." The party poppers are annoying enough. All this would lead to is people spamming it incessantly, and annoying those of us who may be trying to do other things (see also: cryo grenades).
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Why not bring in something with a little more "meat" to the game, like building out new features on-ship or changing up the way we travel across the galaxy, not just throw our trinkets..
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrSkyfaller
I would prefer Cryptic stuck with the 'unique ship' gift idea.

Year 3 anniversary should be a fully dedicated science ship.

2 weapons fore, 2 weapons aft.
+30 AUX power bonus
Native subsystem targeting attack.

Boff Stations:

Lt Engineer
Lt Tactical
Cmdr Science
Cmdr Science
Lt Cmdr Science

...and of course, they should have a player contest for players to submit starship designs
yeah. And it should have an improoved phaser lance wich ignores shields, causes 1.000.000 and can hit 40 targerts within 360 degees.

Seriously guys... third aniversary?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2012, 12:02 PM
If a year from now this update is finished patching I will consider it gift enough.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2012, 12:11 PM
3rd Year Party Popper please.
Closed Thread