Lt. Commander
# 1 Priority One Interviews dStahl
02-24-2012, 10:56 AM
In his first interview since resuming course as Executive Producer, Dan Stahl sits down to talk to the guys at Priority One about his return and the future of STO. Check out the show here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
In his first interview since resuming course as Executive Producer, Dan Stahl sits down to talk to the guys at Priority One about his return and the future of STO. Check out the show here.

Link to the news article.
Thank Dan for letting us know that the SPAM messages are being looked into with some real thought. Let him and the other guys know a lot of us are fully behind something being done about it. Putting the message elsewhere, not right in front of our faces, is a good idea!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Anyone care to give me a cliff notes version? I'm at work and can't listen to a podcast.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2012, 12:16 PM
I enjoyed the episode. But development on new KDF content hasnt even started yet? What is the ETA? Next year? The year after?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
So development on new KDF content hasnt even started yet? What is the ETA? Next year? The year after?
::: sharpens bat'leth while sitting at a table in the Gates of Sto'vo'kor ....

This is NOT what we've been wanting to hear. I shall not say more until I have chance to hear this podcast for myself.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vironica View Post
Anyone care to give me a cliff notes version? I'm at work and can't listen to a podcast.
This would be nice, or a transcript perhaps?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Just started listening and already have to nitpick like a true Trekker.

Sorry guys but the awesome Majel Barret sadly isnīt alive anymore either. Died in 2008 of leukemia.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivarST
Just started listening and already have to nitpick like a true Trekker.

Sorry guys but the awesome Majel Barret sadly isnīt alive anymore either. Died in 2008 of leukemia.
I had to frown at that also, host stated "Happy Birthday Majel" and she is passed away, and the name was Majel Barret RODDENBERRY as she was married to the creator of Star Trek.

I really don't think you can compare 'Neverwinter' to Biowares Neverwinter Nights unless you are planning to allow people to host a server under windows or linux and allow them to built their world from square 1. Including in-game scripting capable of changing almost every aspect of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2012, 01:37 PM
BTW, the Priority One guys completely misrepresented my question. My question was:

Quote:
Do you still anticipate only having two FEs for the entire year as D'Angelo previously stated?
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...8&postcount=78

The question they asked(and used my name with) was:

Quote:
Al Rivera had mentioned in one of our earlier interviews with him, talking about in addition to the FEs there may be one off missions, added to fill gaps in between missions and episodes. Do you know anything about these? How Frequently they may be released and any story ideas you'd like to share?
Please do not mention my name if you are not going to ask the question I posted. That was completely different and had nothing to do with my question which was only about the number of FEs.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-25-2012, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
BTW, the Priority One guys completely misrepresented my question. My question was:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...8&postcount=78

The question they asked(and used my name with) was:

Please do not mention my name if you are not going to ask the question I posted. That was completely different and had nothing to do with my question which was only about the number of FEs.
That's screwed up.

I don't have the time to listen to this. Someone wanna give us the jist of what was said?