Lt. Commander
Apologies if this is a daft question, but.....

I recently purchased a Nova class refit (Rhode Island type) starship. I had intended to purchase one of the above mentioned bridge layout's for it but can't actually find them, either in the C-store or when visit the appropriate vendor in-game. I guess I could go with an Intrepid bridge, but I prefer the Nova-class esq look of the Delta bridge.

Have they been discontinued or is there some reason that they're simply not available for my ship, or at my rank (Lt-Commander)?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2012, 06:03 AM
It's ranked based. At Lt. Cmdr, you just have Delta. Wanderer unlocks at Cmdr., Explorer at Captain, and finally Survey at Rear Admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2012, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Arbiter
It's ranked based. At Lt. Cmdr, you just have Delta. Wanderer unlocks at Cmdr., Explorer at Captain, and finally Survey at Rear Admiral.
Thanks for the reply - appreciated!

Still can't find the Delta bridge though
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01
Thanks for the reply - appreciated!

Still can't find the Delta bridge though
Oh, sorry, totally missed you couldn't get the Delta bridge either.

You ought to be able to...I was able to on a normal Nova-class. What bridges are available to you?

I wonder if it's an issue with the Refit. If that's the case, you may need to bug report it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Arbiter
Oh, sorry, totally missed you couldn't get the Delta bridge either.

You ought to be able to...I was able to on a normal Nova-class. What bridges are available to you?

I wonder if it's an issue with the Refit. If that's the case, you may need to bug report it.
So far as I can tell, all of the others are available; I just can't see any option for the Delta bridge anywhere (C-store nor ingame).

Would make sense it being a bug though, so guess it probably is worth reporting it.